Tuesday 16 April 2019

THE QUEEN OF THE RING

DO YOU LIKE IT ?
"Do you know that the size of the ring is bigger that it should be ?" No ...
"But I know it fits in your finger." Yes, alhamdulillah ...
"Do you like it ?" Yes. It is beautiful. Thank you ....

(While a woman doesnt understand even has never realized the meaning of "the woman's best friend". Hence she doesnt know how to response properly while she got this such of thing๐Ÿ˜‚)

WHERE IS THE RING ?
Washing the plates and glasses. "Where is your ring ?" I put it off. "Why ?" I am afraid that it would be broken. "It would be not. It is insuranced. Put it on ..."

INNALILLAHI !!!
On the way, did safar. Subhanallah ! Darling I left the ring ! "Where did you put it off ?" In my mother's bed room. On her cupboard beside the bed. "Ask someone to keep it soon. Is there anyone at home ?" Yes there are, but I will do it as soon as all the people come home. Let them do it.

Within minutes later ... Darling it is saved. "Alhamdulillah ..."

DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THE RECEIPT ?
"This is the box. This is the bag. Do you want to keep it ?" Yes, sure.
"Actually you can keep the receipt too if you want. Do you want to keep the receipt ?" I dont think that I want to keep it. I think it would be better for me if I dont know how much the price of the ring. Or I will sell it if I know the price of it๐Ÿ˜‰

NO WAY, I THINK I WAS BOUGHT A WRONG RING
Subhanallah, no way ! Darling I think you bought a wrong ring. "What ? What do you mean ?" I think it is too much for me. It is too expensive. I have never had this such of thing. "Look. Don't say that ! I bought it for you. It is not a wrong ring. It is yours ..."

THE RING IS MADE FOR YOU
"You know, I was looking alot of the designs at the website before. But I did not like it and the carrat was too small. Then I went to the store. I am not rich so that I can not buy the expensive one but I will buy that I afford. Then I found this one. I asked to the guy to show me. This guy was so nice with beard on his face. Then he shew me. I knew it would be beautiful in your finger." How did you know that ? "I can imagine it"

"Actually the store only has few things for each model. And there is only one size that is fit for you that the store made. Actually the ring was made for you." Masyaa-a Allah. Alhamdulillah.

WHERE IS THE RING ?
"Show me your finger. I know it you don't wear your ring. Where is the ring ?" I through it away. "What do you say ?" I through it to the garbage ... ๐Ÿ˜‚ (i was upset)

No comments:

Post a Comment